Destination Opulence Wedding
Is it your dream to stand on a sandy beach, a warm Caribbean breeze ruffling your wedding dress, and salt spray kissing your skin as you exchange your promises of life-long love?
Or do you simply wish for a beautiful, carefree wedding with an almost 100% chance of sunny weather?
Whatever your reason for seeking a Destination Wedding, OPULENCE Wedding Design can offer you the perfect destination – The Cayman Islands.
Why Cayman Islands?
- Direct, easy, fast flights from Toronto almost daily
- Robust hospitality industry when you arrive
- Incredibly friendly and very safe
- Excellent selection of wedding locations and venues, ranging from Barefoot Beach Casual to the sophisticated elegance of the Caribbean’s only AAA Five Diamond restaurant, The Ritz Carltons’ Blue by Eric Ripert, and every combination in between
Why Destination OPULENCE Wedding?
- We have cultivated valuable relationships with the on-island wedding industry
- Extensive visits to most all of the ideal (and some off the beaten path!) wedding locations
- In-depth knowledge of all 3 Cayman Islands. Yes, there is more than Grand Cayman, and the others each offer a unique flavor.
- Our long history of award-winning design and service ensures that you will experience an impeccable level of attention that your Destination Wedding deserves
How Can We Help You?
Our comprehensive and extensive knowledge, of both Wedding Planning & Design and The Cayman Islands, ensures you experience the best that both have to offer.
We offer a simple selection of packages designed to help you organize your Destination Wedding, using as much or as little input as you require from us. You can view our selection here.
Find out how simple planning your Destination Wedding can be!
Package #1 – PlanningIn the most economical package, we will provide you with
- Vendor Suggestions including Officiants, Hair/Make Up, Photographers, Venue/Locations, Musicians/DJ/Entertainment, Décor, Caterers, Event Rentals, Transportation, Cake, Bar Service, Floral designs, Accommodations, Excursions
- Reviewing contracts
- Creating an itinerary
Package #2 – Planning/TravelThis package helps to relieve the burden of travel bookings for not only you, but your guests as well. We can provide all the components listed in Package #1, but with the addition of the following
- Travel booking services
- Guest services
- Social media bulletins
- Itinerary for guests
- Travel and medical insurance
- All covered by TICO with our Travel Partner
Package #3 – Planning/Travel/On-Island CoordinationThis is the best peace-of-mind package you can choose. We provide all the components in the first 2 packages, with the following added on
- Your certified Wedding Coordinator will greet you at your arrival at the island airport, to transport you to your accommodations
- We will escort you to meet your vendors and/or see the samples before the wedding
- In the days before your wedding, we will be in direct contact with the vendors to monitor schedules, and to be a point of contact
- Coordination of your wedding will be handled by your Wedding Coordinator
Package #4 – Cruise to Cayman WeddingThis package marries the excitement of a cruise and the charm of an Island wedding! We can organize your wedding day on Grand Cayman, right from booking the travel for you and your guests, to being whisked away from the cruise ship to the ceremony location, and then on to a celebratory party on Island before returning to the ship to continue your holiday.
Your Wedding Deserves the Best
You Deserve Opulence
Shawna and her team did a phenomenal job with our flowers and decor for our wedding at Deerhurst resort this summer. We planned our wedding from overseas and she made everything so simple for us…
Shawna did amazingly exceptional work at Bear Estate, Living Water Resort & Spa. My vision came true and I could not ask for better. She knows exactly what you want and need…
Read all Reviews at